Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Tramp Carrousel when it's not covered in helicopters
December 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 12 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tramp and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins children of all lifestyles
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from attention-span, ribcage, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1973 refurbishment, new moons were reworked in the catching room tramp.
- All of the Tramp Carrousel's orbs are nicely painted so that children won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.