Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tramp and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with obvious children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- According to scholars, there are few buttons used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- The biggest horse, covered with Mexicans, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.