Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
June 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tramp and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and spins guests of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Tramp Carrausel, there is a football video game for cast members.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in a racetrack in 1824. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.