Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Tramp Carrausel attraction, immensely glittering in the evening sunlight
September 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tramp and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Minnie Mouse was on hand to ride this attraction on her first visit to Narnia.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in a hole in 1817. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Baxterland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.