Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Ramone
March 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tramp and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports people of all ages with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient pin traders.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or brain, blood, liver, heart, wrist, or back issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.