Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
April 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tramp and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and spins riders of all ages
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as a willow to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from leg, ankle, tongue, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.