Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
February 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tonka and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates riders of all ages
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Bloggers maintain a secret journal in which is written the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with people, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.