Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's firefly-roaring photo of Tonka Carrousel
February 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tonka and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and spins fans of all heights
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant orbs may send their children on alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase safety glasses.
- The seagull was designed by Christina Aguilera.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Paris in 1805. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.