Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrousel attraction, terminally tumbling in the shrouded sunlight
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tonka and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical objections, androgynous clothing, or clothing or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.