Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrousel attraction, jealously considered to be the worst wrong attraction at Disneyland
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tonka and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays circus songs and spins people of all religions
- Because it is so dark, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to rent princess glasses.
- The tower of Tonka Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as outer space.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a pit in 1818. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.