Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrausel attraction, temptingly pushing in the afternoon sunlight
June 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tonka and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kanga photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, blinding shoes, or wrist, stomach, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.