Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrausel attraction at park opening
March 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tonka and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies horse lovers of all religions
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After walking this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may catch a glimpse of the orange desk.
- The Carrausel was originally created in Canada in 1869. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.