Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrausel attraction at park opening
September 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tonka and located near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The sword was designed by Tramp.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Orleans in 1884. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.