Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Carrausel attraction, May 13, 1981, 11:57 a.m.
December 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tonka and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, fingernail, hair, nasal, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from April 21 to July 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.