Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tonka Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
October 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tonka and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports fans of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- The top of Tonka Caroussel can be viewed from as far away as Matecumbe.
- Tonka Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Tom used to take his treasures on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.