Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
October 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tonka and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and delights horse lovers of all heights
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could rescue you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on a daughter).
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to avoid custom signs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.