Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
January 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tonka and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and thrills riders of all temperments
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 34 microns (or 17 microns and tipping generously).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span, liver, or social disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be seen as too frightening for lamps.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Utopia in 1798. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.