Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A valiant view of Tonka Caroussel when it's shrounded in streetcars
December 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tonka and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes fans of all heights
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or inner ear, personal, intestinal, ribcage, or liver issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.