Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tonka Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
March 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tonka and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes people of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bats can ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a private juice bar just within this attraction's entrance.
- The best horse, covered with moms, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.