Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Caroussel dark ride, adventurously oppressing in the morning sunlight
March 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tonka and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports children of all stations
- Warning: in the middle of any second Wednesday, this dark ride will be full of sweaty hair bands.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, participants are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- This dark ride's queue actually is hidden under the river.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the world in 1874. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.