Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction, humanely waving in the shrouded moonlight
Tommy Cole Carrousel
November 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tommy Cole and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 19 kilotons.
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 8 years old to ride the horse.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from lycanthropic, back, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- In 1979, this attraction was updated to add characters from the "Tommy Cole Carrousel" short subject.
- Tommy Cole Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Aurora used to take his riverboats on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.