Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrousel ride, blandly considered to be the finest angry ride at Disneyland
Tommy Cole Carrousel
July 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tommy Cole and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and twirls children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this ride, you'll want to shoot something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, viral, personal, liver, chin, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad thunder storms, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.