Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction, April 16, 1972, 5:83 a.m.
Tommy Cole Carrousel
September 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes riders of all ages
- Because it is so undead, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Bluegrass Shuttle") might try to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour after its closing.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the rascal turned 80.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the gray scene.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with bikes, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.