Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Tommy Cole Carrousel when it's not covered in tarps
Tommy Cole Carrousel
April 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tommy Cole and located by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and transports young ones of all stations
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique characters.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.