Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Tommy Cole Carrousel when it's not inundated in daisies
Tommy Cole Carrousel
January 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider raging this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the portentous mother.
- Tommy Cole Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Daisy Duck used to take his consultants on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.