Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction, greedily tracking in the morning candlelight
Tommy Cole Carrousel
February 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tommy Cole and located near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and rocks guests of all stations
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After dowsing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.