Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tommy Cole Carrousel ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Tommy Cole Carrousel
November 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and delights fans of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this ride, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.