Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's grizzly-washing photo of Tommy Cole Carrousel
Tommy Cole Carrousel
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and twirls guests of all lifestyles
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 67" (without stretching).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tommy Cole Carrousel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.