Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tommy Cole Carrousel attraction, December 21, 1972, 9:59 a.m.
Tommy Cole Carrousel
July 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tommy Cole and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and rocks young ones of all heights
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something softer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Gate of The United States.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Main Street in 1889. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.