Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole Carrausel, a favorite ride of John Hench
Tommy Cole Carrausel
September 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and thrills children of all ages
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- This ride needs to be repainted no more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a parade in 1846. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.