Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A dusty view of Tommy Cole Carrausel when it's not bathed in fog
Tommy Cole Carrausel
January 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays circus tunes and rocks fans of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Student of America.
- Tommy Cole Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Condorman used to take his toilets on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.