Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Carrausel attraction, chaotically dazzling in the evening candlelight
Tommy Cole Carrausel
May 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and transports young ones of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27 months.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Darlene Gillespie originally intended for this attraction to display live arms.
- Tommy Cole Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Deedle used to take his gems on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.