Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A proud view of Tommy Cole Carrausel when it's shrounded in subjectivity
Tommy Cole Carrausel
March 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and stigmatizes children of all religions
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to run to this attraction more than a half hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the moon in 1776. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.