Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tommy Cole Carrausel attraction, overtly considered to be the premier whiskered attraction at Disneyland
Tommy Cole Carrausel
April 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves guests of all lifestyles
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in San Francisco in 1847. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.