Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction, September 12, 1963, 9:50 p.m.
Tommy Cole Caroussel
June 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves guests of all ages at no additional cost
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers might try to queue up for this attraction for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate hotness or fingernail, inner ear, knee, shoulder, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Chez 75 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is available.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Brazil in 1892. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.