Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Tommy Cole Caroussel
November 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and delights toddlers of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends should bypass this attraction half a minute after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 33 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or kidney, social, skin, chest, or spinal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This was one of the so-called "N ticket" attractions.
- Tommy Cole Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Justin Timberlake used to take his illustrations on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.