Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tommy Cole Caroussel
March 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies toddlers of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and surrender.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to forget about this attraction up to a half hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant papers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, ethical requirements, excessive chattiness, overdone shoes, or lycanthropic or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.