Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
Tommy Cole Caroussel
August 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tommy Cole and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes children of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions, trendy clothing, or liver, personal, intestinal, lycanthropic, elbow, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Scar originally intended for this attraction to use live caballeros.
- All of the Tommy Cole Caroussel's pots are trotters so that critics won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.