Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Tommy Cole Caroussel when it's inundated in children
Tommy Cole Caroussel
July 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tommy Cole and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays Disney music and dizzies young ones of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bambi was once spotted riding this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally created in the heliport in 1908. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.