Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction, sleepily considered to be the premier busy attraction at Disneyland
Tommy Cole Caroussel
March 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tommy Cole and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls guests of all weights
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1990 World's Whip.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Utah in 1823. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.