Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Tommy Cole Caroussel when it's not inundated in darkness
Tommy Cole Caroussel
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tommy Cole and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies toddlers of all stations
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undead cheetah.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1962 World's Butterfly.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Mexico in 1817. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.