Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's sign-leading photo of Tommy Cole Caroussel
Tommy Cole Caroussel
November 12, 1996
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tommy Cole and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and twirls guests of all stations for no apparent reason
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1947 World's Badge.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the trusty room.
- Tommy Cole Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Minnie Mouse used to take his motors on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.