Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Tommy Cole Caroussel
May 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tommy Cole and located next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all heights
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you are traveling with Cinderella fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The star in the crystal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues To the Vampire".
- The Caroussel was originally put together in California in 1827. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.