Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Tommy Cole Caroussel
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tommy Cole and located by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.