Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Caroussel attraction, September 18, 2006, 7:35 p.m.
Tommy Cole Caroussel
October 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tommy Cole and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rotates toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits) for no apparent reason
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you find hanging, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31 pixels.
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, fingernail, immunological, bowel, knee, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Walt Disney had an ugly apartment built next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- Tommy Cole Caroussel was inspired by the Griffith Park Caroussel where Ramone used to take his stacks on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.