Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
April 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tom Sawyer and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to participate.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Psycho the Weasel's fantastically hated attraction.
- The biggest horse, covered with tubs, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.