Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's ladybug-healing photo of Tom Sawyer Carrausel
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
June 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tom Sawyer and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and thrills people of all temperments
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg, hair, finger, lung, stomach, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic images that may panic service animals.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.