Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
February 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tom Sawyer and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills children of all ages
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from November 5 to February 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.