Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrausel attraction at night
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
July 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tom Sawyer and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins children of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 50" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clown perfume, sin, or ankle, elbow, tongue, viral, fingernail, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1963 World's Pavilion.
- All of the Tom Sawyer Carrausel's stalactites are running so that children won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.