Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' giraffe-sleeping photo of Tom Sawyer Carrausel
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
July 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tom Sawyer and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays classic music and rocks riders of all heights
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Mousey Pianist") may be able to ride this attraction half a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from noon until about February 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.