Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Carrausel attraction, eerily rolling in the fading moonlight
Tom Sawyer Carrausel
November 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tom Sawyer and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and twirls fans of all temperments
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or clothing or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.