Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Caroussel attraction, stutteringly considered to be the only creepy attraction at Disneyland
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
January 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tom Sawyer and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls young ones of all ages
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1988, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- Tom Sawyer Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Samuel Clemens used to take his characters on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.