Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Caroussel attraction, immensely ducking in the fading park light
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
February 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tom Sawyer and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves young ones of all stations
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.