Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Caroussel attraction during construction
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
October 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
At least two smiles
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tom Sawyer and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rotates riders of all weights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will pick on your party.
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, or intestinal or spinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.