Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Caroussel adventure during construction
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
September 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears (according to "Inventive Brand" magazine)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tom Sawyer and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and delights fans of all religions
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- After lamenting this adventure, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.