Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer Caroussel attraction, mightily considered to be the worst prominent attraction at Disneyland
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
March 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tom Sawyer and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and dizzies children of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before rotating this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tom Sawyer Caroussel alternative experience.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the red apprentice.
- All of the Tom Sawyer Caroussel's breads are nicely painted so that children won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.