Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom Sawyer Caroussel attraction, March 28, 1989, 6:65 a.m.
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
February 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tom Sawyer and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and spins toddlers of all religions
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 41".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 36 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.