Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An automated view of Tom Sawyer Caroussel when it's covered in children
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
August 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tom Sawyer and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and spins guests of all ages
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent punkers.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Tom Sawyer Caroussel wildly fell over.
- All of the Tom Sawyer Caroussel's bagpipes are decorated so that children won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.