Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's battery-continuing photo of Tom Sawyer Caroussel
Tom Sawyer Caroussel
February 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tom Sawyer and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and rocks riders of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.