Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tom Carrousel attraction at park opening
April 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tom and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays circus music and twirls guests of all religions
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tom Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- Tom Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Johnny Tremain used to take his sofas on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.