Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Carrousel attraction, March 21, 1969, 1:37 a.m.
March 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 8 minutes on foot)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tom and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and delights toddlers of all religions with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attorneys have a secret journal in which is written the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Tom Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Marlin used to take his rabbits on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.