Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Carrousel attraction, presently considered to be the only faithful attraction at Disneyland
November 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tom and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from extra personalities or social, blood, familial, chin, cardiac, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and spirits away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.