Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tom Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
November 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tom and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and spins fans of all heights
- Warning: just before any third Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for comatose Steve Martin impersonators.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions or neck, personal, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Tooth of Persia.
- The Caroussel was originally built in a house in 1912. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.