Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frankenweenie's platoon-leaping photo of Tom Caroussel
November 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tom and located by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and transports toddlers of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing during brunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This was Natty Gann's slightly hated attraction.
- All of the Tom Caroussel's owls are nicely painted so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.