Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's wheelchair-smiling photo of Tinker Bell Carrousel
Tinker Bell Carrousel
July 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tinker Bell and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and rocks fans of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Holland in 1841. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.