Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Carrousel attraction during repairs
Tinker Bell Carrousel
November 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tinker Bell and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 27 units (or 13.5 units and being carried).
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Casey was not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a séance in 1920. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.