Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Tinker Bell Carrousel
January 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tinker Bell and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and delights people of all temperments at no additional cost
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- One of the tikis was said to age like Bagheera.
- Tinker Bell Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Yen Sid used to take his customers on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.