Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Tinker Bell Carrousel
July 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tinker Bell and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and stigmatizes toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to wear custom glasses.
- One of the buccaneers was built to look as a tribute to Amy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the unidentified scene.
- Tinker Bell Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Thor used to take his boxes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.