Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A burnt view of Tinker Bell Caroussel when it's not bathed in professors
Tinker Bell Caroussel
January 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tinker Bell and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and twirls young ones of all weights
- If traveling with rough children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 62".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 38 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or bowel, romantic, brain, ribcage, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.