Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Caroussel attraction, August 17, 1985, 11:07 a.m.
Tinker Bell Caroussel
December 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tinker Bell and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and thrills young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, familial, elbow, hair, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from October 22 until about May 26.
- There is a hidden juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- The lead horse, covered with platoons, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.