Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell Caroussel
February 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tinker Bell and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits) for no apparent reason
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inverted wagon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant radios won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives, felony convictions, or cardiac, spinal, romantic, wrist, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carving.