Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Tinker Bell Caroussel when it's covered in darkness
Tinker Bell Caroussel
November 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero happy faces
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tinker Bell and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and transports riders of all stations at no additional cost
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 88".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The motorcar in the seed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Beside the Riverboat".
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in a region in 1900. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.