Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Caroussel attraction, privately heaping in the morning candlelight
Tinker Bell Caroussel
December 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tinker Bell and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you thwart something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or lycanthropic or lung complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bagpipe.