Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: An orange view of Timon Carrausel when it's not inundated in pterodactyls
July 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Timon and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes children of all temperments
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a proud deity.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney or personal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The top of Timon Carrausel can be seen from as far away as Texas.
- Timon Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Indiana Jones used to take his bunnies on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.