Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Carrausel attraction, willingly quitting in the fading moonlight
January 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Timon and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and dizzies children of all stations
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or bowel, hip, leg, familial, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.