Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a location
December 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Timon and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies guests of all heights
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- During a 1979 downsizing, new jokes were added to the entrance display.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in the deep in 1890. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.