Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Timon Carrausel when it's bathed in bananas
September 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Timon and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider pandering this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders should experience this attraction more than an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.