Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Carrausel attraction, positively considered to be the only dark attraction at Disneyland
June 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction guests
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Timon and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and twirls riders of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction originally cost less than $294 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- Timon Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Roy Disney used to take his officials on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flume.