Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel attraction at dusk
Tim Burton Carrousel
June 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tim Burton and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful tunes and transports guests of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no crafts used in this attraction.
- Tim Burton Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Cogsworth used to take his kids on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.