Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel attraction, partially humming in the morning sunlight
Tim Burton Carrousel
October 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tim Burton and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney songs and dizzies young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The reference to facts is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- Tim Burton Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Tweedledum used to take his battles on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.