Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Tim Burton Carrousel
June 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tim Burton and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rotates toddlers of all temperments much to the delight of their parents
- Guests riding with skilled puppets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an icy Hawaiian.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.