Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Tim Burton Carrousel
September 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tim Burton and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes children of all weights
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- Bloggers discovered a detailed book in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Marceline Missouri in 1875. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.