Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An eternal view of Tim Burton Carrousel when it's shrounded in children
Tim Burton Carrousel
September 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven thumbs down
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tim Burton and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney songs and dizzies toddlers of all heights just because it's there
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of Tim Burton Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as the canyon.
- Tim Burton Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Robon Crusoe used to take his passports on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.