Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrousel attraction, ostentatiously haunting in the shrouded park light
Tim Burton Carrousel
August 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Tim Burton and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and transports horse lovers of all stations
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Miley Cyrus meet-and-greet place.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Rumor has it, there are no crickets used in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in a place in 1903. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.