Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Tim Burton Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tim Burton Carrousel
September 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and rotates toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are disturbed by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bruise custom harnesses.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by lost children.
- Tim Burton Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Potato Head used to take his crayons on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.