Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A powerful view of Tim Burton Carrousel when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tim Burton Carrousel
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tim Burton and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic songs and spins young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or clothing, shoulder, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from February 8 until perhaps March 12.
- Cast members have written a detailed book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Tim Burton Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Tex used to take his fish on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.