Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Tim Burton Carrausel
July 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tim Burton and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Mary Blair was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- All of the Tim Burton Carrausel's daisies are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.