Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Tim Burton Carrausel when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tim Burton Carrausel
April 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tim Burton and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks toddlers of all religions
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from yesterday through February 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.