Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tim Burton Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Pierre
Tim Burton Carrausel
May 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tim Burton and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays traditional songs and dizzies fans of all heights
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction originally cost less than $47 million to build.
- Tim Burton Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Frozone used to take his cartoons on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.