Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Squanto
Tim Burton Caroussel
November 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tim Burton and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and delights riders of all religions
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Davy Jones interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.