Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton Caroussel attraction, approximately elongating in the morning moonlight
Tim Burton Caroussel
December 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tim Burton and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the attraction at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The model of bulbs is a movie reference.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with treasures, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.