Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Tim Burton Caroussel when it's inundated in darkness
Tim Burton Caroussel
May 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Tim Burton and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels by the river.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Edison Square in 1908. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.