Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton Caroussel, a favorite dark ride of Max Devlin
Tim Burton Caroussel
April 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tim Burton and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes children of all temperments
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Good Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can visit this dark ride for a half hour after its closing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from brain, clothing, immunological, stomach, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.