Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Tim Burton Caroussel
December 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tim Burton and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls young ones of all temperments
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tearful).
- Must be at least 51" tall and 33 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns, unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic or chin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.