Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tim Burton Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Tim Burton Caroussel
February 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Tim Burton and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all ages
- If you are put off by coaches, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to long for this attraction for a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.