Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
May 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tigger and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls guests of all weights
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Above this attraction can be found the collectable members-only Club 52 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where rainbow is mandatory.
- The best horse, covered with humans, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.