Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrousel attraction, February 12, 1995, 8:25 p.m.
March 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tigger and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly songs and rotates toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to pick on you.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and in a stroller).
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Tramp was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Tigger Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Ron Miller used to take his musketeers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.