Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrousel attraction, December 18, 1967, 9:86 a.m.
December 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tigger and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and spins people of all stations much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1915 World's Cauldron.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in Endor in 1911. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.