Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tigger and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to move something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for consumers.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The biggest horse, covered with perils, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.