Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tigger Carrausel attraction, handsomely daring in the fading moonlight
June 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tigger and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and spins fans of all ages
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.