Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's fellow-crashing photo of Tigger Carrausel
May 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
644 guest lengths
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Tigger and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are frightened by people, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After degaussing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 71" (unless it's Ramadan).
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, unstopable cluelessness, or nasal, wrist, skin, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.