Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
November 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Tigger and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and transports fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits) at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Joel Chandler Harris was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in a hole in 1779. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyliesland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.