Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Carrausel attraction, haughtily biting in the shrouded park light
July 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tigger and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins toddlers of all temperments
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your queen.