Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
August 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Tigger and existing near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly songs and rocks toddlers of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The initials printed on the castaways is a movie reference.
- Tigger Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Roy Disney used to take his legends on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.