Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily Carrousel attraction during repairs
Tiger Lily Carrousel
March 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (by www.Battle.net, 2005)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tiger Lily and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and circuitously moves guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, view something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- It is said that Columbia's frozen shape is kept beneath this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a theater in 1908. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.