Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
June 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tiana and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and transports young ones of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- On its last month of operation, the Tiana Carrousel almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- Tiana Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Bullseye used to take his dinners on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.