Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrousel experience during a moment of contemplation
April 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tiana and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays circus songs and spins riders of all temperments
- Warning: during Labor Day, this experience will be full of reprobates.
- Before going on this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any hail, this experience may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.