Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrousel adventure at a distance
July 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tiana and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls fans of all temperments
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the Tiana Carrousel, there is a loafing area for Disney executives.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Phantom Manor in 1893. It was relocated to Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.