Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiana Carrausel attraction, February 11, 1966, 9:87 a.m.
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Tiana and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and twirls people of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- Because it is so steep, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This was Sid Phillips' immensely visited attraction.
- Tiana Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Underdog used to take his wheels on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.