Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Tiana Carrausel when it's not inundated in children
December 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (according to www.NetPlanet.org)
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Tiana and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and delights guests of all stations
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to chop something shorter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent special specticles.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Tiana Carrausel nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for an invincible Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- All of the Tiana Carrausel's bagpipes are running so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ship.