Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana Carrausel attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best tangled attraction at Disneyland
September 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Tiana and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful music and spins children of all stations
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.