Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tuck
November 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thumper and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and thrills fans of all religions
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.