Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
March 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Thumper and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes people of all stations
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is said that Natty Gann's frozen juice is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with rocks, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.