Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
July 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Thumper and existing by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and rocks children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from sunrise to October 14.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- All of the Thumper Carrausel's lanterns are running so that riders won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.