Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel adventure, February 6, 1965, 10:59 a.m.
August 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Thumper and located by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and transports young ones of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this adventure when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this adventure, go on something more magical.
- During weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Adventure is closed for emergency repainting from December 28 to March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.