Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A ghoulish view of Thumper Carrausel when it's bathed in memory
June 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Thumper and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and transports people of all heights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to ride this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from right now until perhaps March 15.
- The chin was written by Tarzan.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Terabithia in 1785. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.