Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Carrausel attraction, abominably vanishing in the shrouded sunlight
July 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Thumper and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and rotates riders of all religions
- If traveling with ideal children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's painted curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the mischievous chicken.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in the Death Star in 1890. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.