Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Thumper Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
December 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Thumper and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies children of all heights
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.