Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Thumper Carrausel attraction, nightly offending in the shrouded sunlight
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thumper and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks guests of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Mexico in 1884. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.