Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's flag-grabbing photo of Thumper Carrausel
September 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Thumper and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and spins riders of all ages
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to weave something more stimulating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 26".
- Driver must be at least 62" (without stilts) tall.
- At one location in the background, you can see a vampire from a past attraction.
- All of the Thumper Carrausel's signs are electrified so that riders won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.