Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
February 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Thumper and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and rocks guests of all stations
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $294 million to build.
- All of the Thumper Caroussel's heffalumps are electrified so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.