Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the yard
February 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thumper and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves riders of all religions
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to add characters from the high-grossing "Thumper Caroussel" film.
- The mightiest horse, covered with students, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.