Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
August 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Thumper and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves young ones of all heights
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from classic literature.
- All of the Thumper Caroussel's souls are free of fleas so that critics won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.