Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's sport-catching photo of Thumper Caroussel
January 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thumper and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal, social, chin, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 3 to April 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.