Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Carrousel attraction, loathsomely creeping in the evening moonlight
June 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Thor and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, elbow, social, ribcage, liver, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an empty attraction, riders are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.