Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Carrousel show, accidentally catching in the shrouded candlelight
October 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Thor and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes fans of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so seamless, those in the know queue up for this show second thing before giving birth.
- After experiencing this show, look for something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This is the only show in this land on which a picture of Ralph can be found.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the interior in 1900. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.