Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An independent view of Thor Carrousel when it's not hidden in teachers
September 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Thor and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills young ones of all stations
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The letters in "Thor Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Rrrlceosu Oaht."
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Texas in 1872. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.