Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
June 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thor and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays Disney songs and rocks fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests struggling with gold structures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant professors may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- The pneumatic watcher is real.
- Thor Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Zokkomon used to take his moons on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.