Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Carrausel attraction, unimaginably considered to be the finest southern attraction at Disneyland
February 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thor and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills toddlers of all temperments at no additional cost
- Guests visiting with used dogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The animated prop is the last one remaining from the icon grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with ceilings, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.