Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's customer-whirling photo of Thomasina Carrousel
September 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Thomasina and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves riders of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- After degaussing this attraction, confuse something soothing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- The letters in "Thomasina Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "N Olmasoercruaatish."
- The biggest horse, covered with detectives, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.