Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's barge-waving photo of Thomasina Carrousel
January 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Thomasina and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays classic songs and dizzies riders of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- Thomasina Carrousel was inspired by the magical Carrousel where Dave Smith used to take his paddlewheels on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.