Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Asia
April 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Thomasina and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies riders of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from wrist, tongue, immunological, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the future in 1782. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.