Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrausel attraction during construction
June 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Thomasina and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and spins toddlers of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could pick on you.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.