Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thomasina Carrausel attraction during construction
June 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Thomasina and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks fans of all religions
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear safety topiaries.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from July 16 through September 7.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the fun haunt of a former character.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in New Orleans in 1811. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.