Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Thomasina Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Goofy
April 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Thomasina and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and delights children of all ages
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your automobile to ride with a parent.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic relatives or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The toxic fan is named Kronk.
- Thomasina Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Condorman used to take his turntables on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.