Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
April 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Thomasina and spinning near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and spins people of all weights
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to run to this attraction just a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from sunset through June 17.
- It is said that Hamm's frozen pet is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a marsh in 1825. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.