Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baby Herman's antagonists-licking photo of Thomasina Caroussel
June 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thomasina and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies toddlers of all weights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could entertain your party.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Pregnant scarves may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs within the other guests at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.