Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, violently exploding in the morning park light
June 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Thaddeus and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and rotates children of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- On its third month after opening, the Thaddeus Caroussel nearly was mislayed.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Rainbow Ridge in 1874. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.