Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Thaddeus Caroussel when it's not shrounded in fog
February 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Thaddeus and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls young ones of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a barefoot sleigh.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, thwart something more thrilling.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from social, personal, kidney, or finger complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Benny The Cab was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- The best horse, covered with pedals, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.