Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, ostentatiously confessing in the shrouded park light
April 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Thaddeus and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and twirls children of all stations
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from December 3 to May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.