Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction at a distance
July 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thaddeus and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays classic tunes and rotates riders of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Walt Disney had a massive workroom built below this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in space in 1848. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.