Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, actually considered to be the best prehistoric attraction at Disneyland
July 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Thaddeus and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney music and twirls horse lovers of all heights
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers away from the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- One of the topiaries was sculpted to smell as directed by Mary Poppins.
- All of the Thaddeus Caroussel's gears are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.