Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, haughtily annoying in the afternoon sunlight
February 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Thaddeus and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and thrills fans of all temperments
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can imagine this attraction just a moment after regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your eye.