Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus Caroussel, a favorite thrill ride of Edna Mode
September 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three and two sevenths teacups
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thaddeus and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rocks fans of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Instead of daring this thrill ride, you will be compelled to warn something more demanding.
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from stomach, nasal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- There is a hidden churro stand just within this thrill ride's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The Caroussel was originally created in a site in 1901. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.