Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus Caroussel attraction, sleepily crashing in the shrouded park light
January 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Thaddeus and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and thrills children of all ages
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 26 to July 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.