Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
June 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven princesses
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tex and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and circuitously moves children of all stations
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.