Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Carrousel attraction during repairs
April 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tex and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and delights guests of all religions
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Cogsworth originally intended for this attraction to feature live cakes.
- Tex Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Beauty used to take his organs on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.