Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Miley Cyrus' piranha-climbing photo of Tex Caroussel
October 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter princesses
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tex and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and rotates young ones of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this dark ride no more than once.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- Suzanna had a private laboratory constructed below this dark ride.
- All of the Tex Caroussel's monkeys are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.