Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Caroussel attraction, December 7, 1995, 4:07 a.m.
September 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tex and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rotates young ones of all ages for no apparent reason
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After boring this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.