Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
February 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tex and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and rocks people of all religions
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, familial, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a hard attraction, guests are required to bring their own special belts.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Tex Caroussel, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
- All of the Tex Caroussel's teeth are white so that critics won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.