Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tex Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
September 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tex and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays classic tunes and dizzies young ones of all temperments
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
- The best horse, covered with organs, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.