Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Tarzan Carrousel when it's covered in fog
January 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tarzan and existing by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Jiminy Cricket.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Denmark in 1816. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.