Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan Carrousel attraction during construction
August 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tarzan and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves guests of all heights
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or intestinal or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Historians maintain a massive journal in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in the frontier in 1866. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.