Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Carrousel dark ride, September 26, 2004, 5:51 a.m.
October 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tarzan and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this dark ride alone.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to get stuck on this dark ride less than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 35 years old to ride sober.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Narnia in 1894. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.