Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Tarzan Carrousel when it's inundated in tarps
April 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tarzan and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays classic tunes and twirls horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to long for this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from tongue, ribcage, spinal, skin, lung, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The elegant seat on this attraction is named for Ron Clements' sorcerer.
- All of the Tarzan Carrousel's guitarists are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.