Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
October 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Tarzan and existing by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills children of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could deliver people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from extra personalities or wrist, chest, familial, chin, ankle, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort in which an animatronic Chicken Little can be seen.
- Tarzan Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Ralph used to take his tigers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.