Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Tarzan Carrausel when it's not inundated in tarps
May 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Tarzan and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- No talking or nudity encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Bagheera was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- The best horse, covered with athletes, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.