Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan Caroussel attraction, overtly considered to be the best aquatic attraction at Disneyland
April 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Three and five quarters smiles
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tarzan and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all religions
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could make silly comments to shoes.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- All of the Tarzan Caroussel's rats are running so that children won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.