Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Caroussel attraction at midday
March 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tarzan and located adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and dizzies children of all temperments
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or leg or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.