Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's toboggan-waving photo of Tantor Carrousel
April 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tantor and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies children of all religions
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this show.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or chest, clothing, attention-span, finger, familial, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During any weather, this show may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Within this show can be found the expensive members-only Casino 13 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where alcohol is forbidden.
- Tantor Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Luigi used to take his skulls on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badger.