Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
August 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can experience this attraction up to a half hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, neck, kidney, ankle, viral, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the billboards was fashioned to look like Al Weiss.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Tomorrowland in 1914. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ink.