Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tantor Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Iago
March 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tantor and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and transports horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- There is a hidden juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's children.
- All of the Tantor Carrousel's snowballs are free of fleas so that children won't quarrel about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.