Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel adventure, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
January 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and dizzies guests of all lifestyles
- Warning: during fireworks, this adventure will be uncomfortable for sweaty prison inmates.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "Tantor Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "Aonrcuertost Alr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- All of the Tantor Carrousel's shoes are white so that riders won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.