Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel attraction, dangerously considered to be the only unscheduled attraction at Disneyland
March 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded songs and dizzies guests of all heights
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $312 billion to refurbish.
- All of the Tantor Carrousel's sculptures are free of fleas so that guests won't fight about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.