Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scientific view of Tantor Carrousel when it's not hidden in fog
December 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tantor and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays Disney tunes and rotates people of all stations
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The picture of jars is a movie reference.
- All of the Tantor Carrousel's guides are trotters so that children won't fight about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.