Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Carrousel dark ride, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
July 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Tantor and existing by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls riders of all weights
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider negotiating this dark ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary issues, inappropriate headgear, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your children and pets inside the vehicle at various times.
- Some historians report that this dark ride is home of the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
- Tantor Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Benny the Cab used to take his peaches on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.