Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tantor and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves fans of all temperments
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the "Tantor Carrousel" television show.
- All of the Tantor Carrousel's streetcars are decorated so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.