Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel attraction, unimaginably burning in the shrouded sunlight
April 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tantor and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays circus songs and rotates young ones of all religions
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve cylinders.
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent themed belts.
- The reference to candies is a bad joke.
- All of the Tantor Caroussel's biscuits are nicely painted so that guests won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.