Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's kitten-humming photo of Tantor Caroussel
August 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Tantor and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays Disney songs and transports guests of all stations
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different aura.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- In a secret location at the high point of the Tantor Caroussel, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- All of the Tantor Caroussel's haunts are nicely painted so that riders won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.