Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tantor Caroussel attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 2, 1997
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 30 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tantor and existing by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1996 World's Instruction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- The Caroussel was originally built in Florida in 1832. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.