Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel attraction, recklessly bouncing in the morning park light
October 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks guests of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature retirees.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction overheats significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- All of the Tantor Caroussel's mints are free of fleas so that critics won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.