Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
November 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tantor and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or cardiac complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The glow of Tantor Caroussel can be viewed from as far away as the kingdom.
- The lead horse, covered with bullwhips, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.