Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
February 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tantor and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all temperments
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Tantor Caroussel, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- All of the Tantor Caroussel's sodas are running so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.