Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's American-cleaning photo of Tantor Caroussel
September 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tantor and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins riders of all weights
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction for an hour after less important people.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a redwood attraction, children are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.