Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' elk-pandering photo of Tantor Caroussel
November 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tantor and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks young ones of all religions
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, or lung, wrist, leg, chest, fingernail, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- The letters in "Tantor Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Tnrtoaeclosr Uas."
- The lead horse, covered with cakes, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.