Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
June 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Syndrome and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic songs and transports toddlers of all religions
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the "Syndrome Carrousel" film.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the universe in 1903. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.