Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Seven mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Syndrome and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks toddlers of all heights
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.