Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction, calmly creaking in the evening sunlight
January 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Syndrome and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies guests of all ages just because it's there
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with Mater fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Chernabog interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum width 100".
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Contains imaginary images.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in the Antarctic in 1908. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.