Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: Syndrome Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Tom
August 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Syndrome and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and spins guests of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a LEGO movie.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyliesland magic-ticket holders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a moment preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 45".
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from October 2 until perhaps December 22.
- This was one of the last "M ticket" attractions.
- Syndrome Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Pierre used to take his fireworks on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.