Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Carrousel attraction during repairs
January 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 20 minutes by horse)
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Syndrome and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and delights guests of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, move something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 57".
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.