Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Caroussel attraction, eventually considered to be the best nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
April 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Syndrome and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and rocks guests of all heights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed pants.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 20.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Harbor Boulevard in 1834. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.