Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Caroussel attraction during repairs
December 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Syndrome and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.