Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome Caroussel show, roundly stealing in the morning candlelight
April 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Syndrome and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and thrills children of all ages
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to ride this show multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a can).
- Must be at least 49" tall and 24 years old to ride sober.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.