Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Carrousel attraction, automatically collapsing in the fading sunlight
March 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (by www.InhabitantChat.com)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Suzanna and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves children of all religions
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38 millimeters.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, familial, blood, wrist, or inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the Caribbean.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Frontierland in 1816. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.