Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Carrousel attraction during repairs
April 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Suzanna and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and transports people of all heights
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a lion from a proposed attraction.
- Suzanna Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Jane used to take his daughters on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.