Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Carrousel attraction, internally scathing in the evening moonlight
September 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Suzanna and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Stu -- plays Disney music and dizzies toddlers of all religions
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, curse something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Marc Davis' most favorite attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Edison Square in 1913. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.