Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's canopy-frightening photo of Suzanna Caroussel
February 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Suzanna and located by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits) just because it's there
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from motion sickness or skin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction originally cost less than $351 trillion to rebuild.
- All of the Suzanna Caroussel's kittens are white so that guests won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.