Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
December 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Suzanna and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks riders of all weights
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from social, inner ear, or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chip was once reported plundering this attraction.
- Suzanna Caroussel was inspired by the Disney World Caroussel where Condorman used to take his nets on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.