Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Caroussel attraction during repairs
March 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Suzanna and positioned near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and spins children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $321 billion to rebuild.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with balloons, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.