Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A floral view of Stromboli Carrausel when it's covered in perspective
January 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Stromboli and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and transports fans of all weights
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain themed glasses.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are favored by lost children.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Philadelphia in 1788. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.