Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli Carrausel, a favorite dark ride of Piglet
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Stromboli and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to forget about this dark ride just a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for adults.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Stromboli Carrausel barely acted.
- Stromboli Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Hades used to take his vans on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.