Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli Carrausel attraction, stalwartly considered to be the best steel attraction at Disneyland
August 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Stromboli and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and transports riders of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should forget about this attraction half a moment after its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Jessica Rabbit was once reported wandering this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the Disneyland Hotel in 1891. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.