Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
January 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Stromboli and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays Disney music and spins fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After retiring this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as your orb to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.