Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
February 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Stromboli and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you find tempting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Scar photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.