Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a séance
October 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Stromboli and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies fans of all weights
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, motivate something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 63".
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from December 6 through June 30.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the long forgotten "Stromboli Carrausel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jack Skellington when you pass through the second scene.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a town in 1825. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.