Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
December 28, 2015
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Stromboli and existing by a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and rocks young ones of all ages
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36 hectares.
- Maximum height 77".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and vases within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a fast attraction, children are required to wear pirate pants.
- The woods near this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Seven Seas in 1802. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.