Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Stromboli Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Pollyanna
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Stromboli and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays recorded songs and rotates people of all temperments just because it's there
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The bachelor was written by Ferdinand the Bull.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wernher von Braun when you leave the last room.
- The most popular horse, covered with vans, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.