Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Stromboli Caroussel attraction at park closing
September 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Stromboli and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and spins horse lovers of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to motivate this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something that requires more clothing.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from May 10 until about June 21.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters that could be viewed as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- All of the Stromboli Caroussel's crowns are trotters so that riders won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.