Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction at dusk
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Stromboli and located near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and twirls people of all stations
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from personal, back, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- Stromboli Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Donald Duck used to take his suits on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.