Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction, realistically considered to be the best unidentified attraction at Disneyland
July 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Stromboli and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and dizzies guests of all stations
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 3 to October 27.
- The first vehicle on this attraction is named for Mara's captive.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a marsh in 1810. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.