Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction, August 24, 1963, 11:12 a.m.
September 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Stromboli and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus tunes and thrills people of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to build this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements or romantic or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.