Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction, January 18, 1996, 5:97 p.m.
March 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Stromboli and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills fans of all lifestyles for no apparent reason
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.