Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Canada
December 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy kids:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Stromboli and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and delights children of all ages
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen as sexist.
- Stromboli Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Britney Spears used to take his mummies on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.