Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Caroussel attraction at park opening
June 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Stitch and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly songs and twirls children of all stations just because it's there
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from May 15 to June 11.
- The letters in "Stitch Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "L Iesrohctcussta."
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Phantom Manor in 1896. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.