Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Stitch Caroussel attraction, wantonly disarming in the morning candlelight
February 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Stitch and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and thrills young ones of all heights
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Maximum width 60".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Stitch Caroussel nearly sighed.
- Stitch Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Dave Smith used to take his fluids on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.