Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Stitch Caroussel when it's inundated in fog
March 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Stitch and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic music and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.