Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stinky Pete Carrousel attraction, nightly scathing in the evening sunlight
Stinky Pete Carrousel
August 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Stinky Pete and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in jail in 1851. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.