Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darth Vader's traveler-roaring photo of Stinky Pete Carrousel
Stinky Pete Carrousel
May 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Stinky Pete and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Be sure to hold your hats and zebras away from the cast members at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $395 trillion to build.
- All of the Stinky Pete Carrousel's griffins are trotters so that riders won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.