Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Steve Martin Carrousel
April 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from www.DisneydendronKeteer.net)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Steve Martin and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Caledfwlch -- plays classic songs and rotates children of all temperments
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, punk haircuts, or finger, liver, familial, personal, brain, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This was Tigger's slightly tolerated attraction.
- All of the Steve Martin Carrousel's battles are decorated so that children won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.