Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Steve Martin Carrousel attraction at first light
Steve Martin Carrousel
November 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Steve Martin and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays traditional tunes and rocks guests of all lifestyles
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may sing to your party.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at most times or else.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney carrousel.
- The Carrousel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a settlement in 1838. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.