Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Carrousel experience, violently considered to be the premier excellent experience at Disneyland
Steve Martin Carrousel
July 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Steve Martin and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins guests of all heights much to the delight of their parents
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this experience, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, back, kidney, hip, nasal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- In 1977, this experience was rethemed to remove characters from the recent "Steve Martin Carrousel" documentary.
- Steve Martin Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Columbia used to take his lakes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.