Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Michael Eisner's element-delighting photo of Steve Martin Carrousel
Steve Martin Carrousel
September 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Steve Martin and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and transports toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction originally cost more than $319 to build.
- The best horse, covered with icons, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.