Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Steve Martin Caroussel
December 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Steve Martin and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all ages
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from January 24 until something like May 20 (or something like that).
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the movie.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a prairie in 1804. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.