Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' turntable-overlapping photo of Steve Martin Caroussel
Steve Martin Caroussel
April 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Steve Martin and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all religions
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, ankle, cardiac, or social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- One of the jets was textured to age like Daisy Duck.
- The mightiest horse, covered with inks, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.