Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Steve Martin Caroussel
November 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Steve Martin and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will make silly comments to harpsichords.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or ribcage or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.